With COVID precautions in place, we’re confident this upgrade will continue to keep the gym traffic optimal and ensure we are running the safest gym in Connecticut.
New rules for 24/7 access:
- Be civilized and respectful
- Each person must enter separately using their own key fob to open the door. This is how we track who is going in and out of the gym and is mandatory with the contract tracing rules right now.
- One person enters per key fob swiped. You may not share your key fob with anyone else. If you are caught sharing your key fob or letting someone else in with your key fob, your membership may be terminated.
- Clean and put weights away after you’ve used them. This rule will be enforced by staff and other members.
- Please respect all the equipment. If you damage any equipment due to misuse you will be charged to replace that piece of equipment.
- Clean up after yourself. Leave no mess behind.
- A shirt must be worn at all times
- No food or inappropriate drinks on the gym floor
- No unauthorized personal training or physical therapy in the facility. If you would like to operate as a coach or clinician please contact email@example.com
- All COVID guidelines need to be followed as outlined below. If you break any of the COVID guidelines your membership may be terminated.
1. Upon entering you must take your temperature via the thermometer on the wall. It will alert you if your temperature is too high. If the alert sounds you must leave immediately. No exceptions.
2. Everyone will need to sign a liability waiver before working out for the first time.
3. A mask must be worn at all times in the red area.
4. A mask must be worn at all times when traveling around the gym. This includes going to get dumbbells, bands, cable attachments, paper towels, water, using the restroom, etc. Anytime you are not at your rack and/ or properly social distanced, you must wear your mask.
5. If you are within 6 feet of anyone you must wear your mask.
6. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR MASK CORRECTLY, COVERING YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR NOSE.
7. If you have traveled out of state you will need to self-quarantine for 14 days or bring a negative COVID test dated at least 2 days after your arrival back in CT
8. There will be spray bottles at each rack and throughout the gym. Wipe down your equipment before and after each use. Make sure to wipe down your spray bottle before you leave.
9. Please follow all marks placed for social distancing.
10. We encourage you to stay in your rack. If you need something (such as DB’s or KB’s) put your mask on to go get it and bring it back to your rack. You will be assigned a rack upon coming into the gym.